Amazon Online Shopping has made shopping items from around the world very easy.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon was founded on July 5, 1994, as a website that only sold books. And In July 1995, Amazon opened as an online bookseller, selling the world’s largest collection of books
Pros and Cons of Amazon Online Shopping
- Time Saving: No need to visit shop when you can buy items and get them delivered to you.
- Not Limited By Time: You can shop at our own comfortable time, even at night. Physical shops have this limitation, they follow time.
- No questions asked on return and exchange: Many physical shops won’t give you this facility.
- Vast inventory: Due to time crunch it is always not possible to visit lots of shops to compare, calculate discounts and then decide. Amazon Online Shopping gives you this feature too. Compare lots of brands, designs, and specifications and buy what suits you best.
- Freedom to write reviews of the product bought: No one will come shouting at you as to why you said something negative about the purchase.
- Be aware of spurious websites: Try to get reviews. If ordering the first time then choose the cash-on delivery option. Reputed online shopping websites always have this option. Read the return and exchange policies thoroughly.
- Fake products: If a deal looks too good to be true, be aware. Don’t fall prey to such deals. Nothing comes for free.
- Encourages excess spending: Ease and lucrative prices tend to make you a shopaholic. Try to spend as per your requirement.
How to Buy on Amazon
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Hover over Departments and click on a category. When you find an item you want, click on it.
- Review the item, and click Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter a shipping address and click Continue.
- Choose a payment method and click Continue.
- Click Place Your Order.