Apple MacOS Founder, Release Date, Stock Price & RevenuePrecious Eshun
Since 2001, Apple Inc. has developed and sold as Macintosh Operating System (macOS), a proprietary graphical operating system. Apple’s Mac computers use it as their primary operating system.
Apple Inc.’s original proprietary operating system, Mac OS, was founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne.
Apple’s macOS was initially released on March 24, 2001
Stock Price & Revenue
Scan the QR code to see the stock price of macOS.
Apple is the world’s most valuable technology business with total revenue of $274.5 billion USD been since January 2021.
- AirDrop QuickLook (works at high speed)
- AirPrint service that allows you to print.
- Support in person, such as at an Apple Store or by contacting Apple’s toll-free number
- There is never a need to use the command line.
- Quality Apple hardware when it comes to audio/music consistency.
- WiFi that always works, regardless of the version