How To buy KNUST Forms And Apply For AdmissionPrecious Eshun
The 2022/2023 admission has begun. All forthcoming applicants who have examination results at the time of application and those whose results are yet to be released can apply for admission at KNUST.
KNUST Admission Forms
Foreign Applicants are to generate E-voucher from the University’s website and follow the instructions provided in this article.
For Ghanaian applicants, all you need to do is purchase the E-voucher at various sale points: All Ghana post Regional and Designated Offices. Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant Documents.
Applicants can as well buy the form using Mobile Money. Six (6) easy steps to follow;
How to buy KNUST Forms with Mobile Money
Follow the steps below to buy KNUST forms with Mobile Money;
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms & E-voucher
- Choose KNUST
- Select the form you wish to purchase
- Authorize Payment
- Receive E-voucher via SMS
You can always dial the shortcode *447*160# to buy KNUST forms with Mobile Money.
How to retrieve E-voucher for KNUST Forms
Below are the steps to retrieve E-voucher;
- Dial *447*160#
- Select forms & E-voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve the voucher code
- Enter Transaction ID
- E-voucher details are displayed
It is a mandatory requirement for applicants to use the purchased E-vouchers to visit the university’s website at https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ to complete their application process online. Applicants are to use an e-voucher for this purpose.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- Only provided results and/or documents by the applicant at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificates should be included by applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates).
- Applicants shall include certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- One passport-size photograph with a light green background must be endorsed.
- Failure of applicants to input examination details (i.e. index number and exams year), and other relevant information shall be denied admission to a programme of study at the university.
- Admissions to all programmes of study are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions board without any other considerations and/or solicitations.
Application Processing Fee
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 220
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150
KNUST 2022 Application Deadline: The application deadline will be comunicated as soon as we have it.
NB: The Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.