How to Connect Airpods to Mac For GamingPrecious Eshun
How to Connect Airpods to MacIf your AirPods aren’t shown in the Bluetooth or volume control settings on your Mac, here is how to connect AirPods to Mac;
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu, then Bluetooth from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
- Hold down the setup button on the case’s back until the status light turns white.
- Click Connect after selecting your AirPods from the Devices list.