The biggest changes in years may be brought about by Apple’s upcoming iPhone 14.
According to the rumors so far, the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max will have a more streamlined new look, a quicker A16 Bionic CPU, and a crisper new primary 48MP camera.
Despite’s Apples shock with a new generation M2 chip on its Macbook Air/Pro 2022, the new iPhone 14 is an addition to the game changer.
Below are soome rumours gathered by Pcbossu.
iPhone 14 latest rumors
- iPhone mini is getting replaced by a larger 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Max/Plus
- According to a recent rumor, the iPhone 14 Pro’s always-on display would function in a way that might outperform Android devices by outlining the whole lock screen.
- Forbes revealed a leak from an anonymous leaker, Lanzuk, who claims the iPhone 14 retains its $799 asking price (instead of jumping to $899), which also builds hope that the new iPhone 14 Max will also be priced $100 lower at $899.
- the iPhone 14 will look like a hybrid between an iPhone 12 and an iPhone 4. However, those sides could also have a mute button and a row of circular volume center buttons, evoking memories of the iPhone 4.
- According to MacRumours, the standard Midnight, Starlight, and Product RED color options will remain available, but the present blue will be changed to a brighter sky blue and a new purple option will be introduced.
- The reintroduction of Touch ID will be one of the iPhone 14’s most notable upgrades over its forerunners. It would reportedly be included into the iPhone 14’s display, but not into a power button making it an alternative to face ID during mask-wearing times.
- iPhone 14 5G and satellite connectivity.
- iPhone 14 tipped to stick with the A15 Bionic chip, while the iPhone 14 Pro modes are expected to get a new A16 chip.
- This iPhone will also come with USB-C which has been a regular rumor for multiple iPhone generations.
iPhone 14 release date and price
The release date for the iPhone 14 series is anticipated to be September 13. However, there is one drawback to this whole process, and that’s the rumors that the iPhone 14 Plus/Max may be delayed since production is running behind schedule.