Top 5 Professional Video Editing SoftwarePrecious Eshun
What is the best professional video editing software available for PC or Mac? It’s difficult to choose among so many options, but if you want to create high-quality videos, you’ll need professional editing software.
Top 5 professional video editing software programs that are available for free download
Now let us take a look at the best free professional video editing software for Windows and Mac users, as well as some paid options. We’ll go over the fundamentals of each platform, as well as the top benefits and drawbacks of each.
Movavi Video Editor Plus
Movavi Video Editor Plus is a free, professional-level video editing software for Mac and Windows. Movavi allows users to drag and drop video and audio tracks into the timeline, add effects, and perform all of the editing techniques popular among YouTubers, streamers, gamers, and moviemakers.
- Green screen videos are made simple with Chroma Key.
- Several cool effects and filters
- Capabilities for advanced stabilization
Adobe® Premiere® Pro
Adobe® Premiere® Pro is a great piece of video editing software for professionals. Adobe® Premiere® Pro is used by professional editors and video makers to create full-length films, YouTube videos, social posts, and TV shows. The application includes a variety of features, such as animations, filters, color correction, clip splitting and merging, and so on. Despite its robustness, Adobe® Premiere® Pro is not the easiest software for beginners to learn. However, once you’ve mastered the interface, you’ll be able to use it to create professional-level videos complete with titles, opening and closing credits, transitions, filters, color gradients, and all the other features that make cool videos truly stand out.
- Edit multiple projects at the same time
- Sharing projects for easy collaboration
- 360-degree video editing for VR projects
Magix Video Pro X
Magix Video Pro X is an excellent professional editing program for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Because it is incompatible with macOS, Apple users will not find a solution to their video editing needs here. Having said that, Magix Video Pro X does provide a solid editing solution for the majority of PC users (though it does not support Windows XP). It has advanced sound and video editing capabilities, visual effects, and professional project templates. Users have reported that the interface is not very intuitive at first, but that once you get used to its controls and workflows, it’s a powerful tool. Magix Video Pro X may be a good option if you’re looking for professional project templates.
- Snap markers allow for simple audio and video synchronization and beat matching.
- Subtitles, fonts, and title templates have been updated.
- Editing capabilities for multiple cameras
Autodesk Smoke is a macOS professional editing software. It isn’t available in Windows or Linux, and while it has a lot of great features and tools, the price tag may deter many users who want to make beautiful videos on a budget.
- Timeline-based workflows
- Compositing capabilities include depth of field and dissolve functionalities
- Dynamic trimming for easy timeline navigation
EDIUS PRO is a non-linear video editing software that allows users to design custom workflows within video projects. It places a strong emphasis on collaboration, and its creators claim that it is used across industries, including news media, independent film, and corporate video productions.
- While videos are rendered in the background, users can work on other projects.
- Advanced motion tracking is beneficial.
- Users can preview videos in draft preview mode before they are rendered.